Blue Raspberry Fizzy Drink
Idea gallery #2511
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- Lemon-Lime Soda
- 4 Tbsp Blue Raspberry Flavor
- • Blue Coarse Sugar
- Piping Gel
- Sky Blue Brew Glitter
1. In a saucepan, combine 1 cup of water & 1 cup
of granulated sugar.
2. Heat this mixture on the stove until the sugar is
3. Once the sugar has fully dissolved, transfer this
simple syrup to a bowl to allow it to cool quickly.
4. In the meantime, place carbonated lemon-lime
soda into the refrigerator to chill.
5. Once the simple syrup has cooled, add 4 table
-spoons (1/4 cup) of blue raspberry flavoring &
stir to combine.
6. To prepare the glasses, pour blue coarse sugar
into a shallow bowl or plate.
7. Use clear piping gel & a small paint brush to coat
the rim of the glass.
8. Once coated, dip the glass into the sprinkles.
9. To assemble the drink, add 1.5 cups of the chilled
lemon-lime soda into the prepared glass. Add a
sprinkle of Sky Blue Brew glitter into the soda--
any food grade beverage glitter will work perfectly!
10. Stir the glitter in using a straw.
11. The last step is to add 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) of the blue raspberry simple syrup previously
12. Stir to incorporate the syrup & add ice if desired. Enjoy