Idea gallery #937
- 2 1/2 cups Finely Chopped
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
1. Melt milk chocolate. Cool to at least 98°.
2. Whip cream until it holds a soft peak.
3. Add whipped cream to the warm chocolate, a
little at a time, stirring with a spoon.
4. When all chocolate is added, stir in salt and
5. Chill in refrigerator until mixture is firm but not
stiff (5-20 minutes).
6. Beat with a spoon only until fluffy. Do not over
7. Follow instructions for dipped or molded truffles
below or truffle sandwiches.
8. FOR SCOOPED & DIPPED TRUFFLES: After the
truffle mixture has chilled 5-20 minutes, use a
cookie scoop to achieve consistently shaped
9. Chill the scoops in the refrigerator for an hour
10. Remove from refrigerator and roll into balls.