Mocha Coconut Fudge
Idea gallery #1774
- 12 ounces Guittard SemiSweet Chocolate
- 12 ounces Callebaut White
- 15 ounce can sweetened
- 1 1/2 tbsps Espresso Powder
- 1tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 1/2 tsps Coconut Emulsion
- 1tbsp Coconut Oil, divided
- 1/2 cup Toasted Coconut
1. Melt the semi-sweet chocolate in a microwave
safe bowl on the chocolate setting, stirring in
between melting times or 30 seconds on 50%
power, stirring after each time until melted.
2. Once melted, add in half of the sweetened con
densed milk, vanilla bean paste, espresso pow
der and 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil.
3. Stir with a spatula until combined and smooth.
Spread evenly in your prepared pan. Mixture
will be thick. Freeze for 30 minutes.
4. Melt the white chocolate in a microwave safe
bowl on the chocolate setting, stirring in be
tween melting times or 30 seconds on 50% pow
er, stirring after each time until melted.
5. Stir in remaining sweetened condensed milk,
1/2 tablespoon coconut oil and coconut emul
sion, stirring until combined.
6. Remove fudge from freezer and add white choc
olate on top, spreading evenly to coat.
7. Top with toasted coconut, chill in refrigerator for 60-90 minutes until firm.
8. When ready to cut, fill a large cup with hot water. Dip a sharp knife into the water, then blot
dry with towel. Use knife to separate fudge from edge of pan and remove fudge to cutting
surface. Use same knife technique and cut fudge into squares.