Ingredients and Supplies
- 2 pounds white chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups toasted coconut
- 1 1/4 cups miniature marshmallows
- dried apricots, pineapple or other dried fruit
- parchment paper or silicone mat or Break-Up Sheet
Melt candy coating or melt and temper chocolate. Stir in crunchy food product. Spread approximately 11 x 14-inch rectangle on parchment paper, silicone mat or Break-Up Sheet. Cut into squares when “just set”, or if using Break-Up Sheet, break apart when completely set.
Recipes and image taken with permission from Autumn Carpenter's Book, All About Candy Making. All rights reserved.