Hot Chocolate Cheesecake Bon Bons
Idea gallery #1766
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp Butter, softened
- 1tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1/2 cup Sugar & Crumbs
- 1.5 ounces Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1 pound Cocoa Dark Candy Coating, melted
- 1/4 cup Mini Marshmallows
1. In a large mixing bowl. beat together cream
cheese, butter, vanilla bean paste, Sugar &
Crumbs Chocolate Milkshake Icing Sugar & hot
cocoa mix until well blended & smooth.
2. Scrape mixture into a separate bowl & place
into the freezer for 30 minutes.
3. Line a small tray with parchment paper.
4. Remove mixture from freezer & scoop with a
3T scoop-- it should make about 12 bon bons--
place tray in freezer for 1 hour.
5. Once cheesecake centers are chilled & firm,
remove tray from freezer, and one by one, dip
in melted cocoa dark candy coating with a dip
-ping tool. (If shapes are not as round as you
would like, you can quickly roll them between
your hands first-- be careful not to warm them up
6. Once dipped, return to parchment lined tray &
garnish with mini marshmallows.
7. Place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
8. To make a homemade hot cocoa mix for your bon bons, place the following ingredients into a
food processor: 1C Guittard Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, 1C Guittard Cocoa Powder, 2C
Sugar & Crumbs Chocolate Milk Shake, 1/2C Dry Milk & 1t Salt.
9. Run food processor to make a fine powder. Store in a mason jar.
10. To serve: Add 2-3 tablespoons of mix to 1 cup hot water, milk or add in some cream or half and
half. Top with whipped cream or marshmallows to make it more decadent.