Idea gallery #920
- 1 pound Dry Fondant
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 6 tbsp Butter, melted
- 4 tsp-8 tsp Icing Fruit
- Diced Fruit, if desired
1. Pour the dry fondant mix into a large bowl.
2. Add 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream & 6
tablespoons melted butter.
3. Mix with a spatula until mostly combined.
4. Add 4-8 teaspoons of orange icing fruit, or any
other flavor of icing fruit. 4 teaspoons of icing
fruit per cup of fondant center is recommended.
5. Wearing gloves, knead the mixture with your
hands until completely combined.
6. If desired, add diced orange peel, approximate
ly 1/4 cup, or any other diced fruit.
7. Keep un-used filling in the refrigerator for up
to 2-3 weeks for best results. The mixture will
become dry & crumbly after some time.
8. If the center has been dipped or coated in choc
olate, the candies will be good at room tem
perature for up to a month.