Cran-Raspberry Molded Poinsettia Bark
Idea gallery #2267
- 1 pound Lite Pink Candy
- Paramount Crystals, if
- 1 tsp Cran-Raspberry Super
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries,
- 1/2 cup Raspberry Candy
- 1/2 cup Tiny Crisp Rice
- Strawberry Diamond Dust
1. Stir cran-raspberry flavoring into the melted
coating. If coating begins to thicken, add para
mount crystals, 1T at a time, stirring until it be
comes fluid again.
2. Fold in dried cranberries, raspberry crunch &
tiny crisp rice-- mix well. Place mixture into a
squeeze bottle & cut off the tip of the bottle to
make a wide enough opening for the mixture to
3. Squeeze mixture into each cavity of the mold.
Tap to remove any air bubbles. Place in freezer
for 15-20 minutes or until cloudy.
4. Carefully turn out candy from mold. Let candies
come to room temperature. Apply diamond dust
with a dust pump or flick on with a soft brush.