Coconut Citron Bon Bon
Idea gallery #2412
- 1 pound Coconut
Cream Candy Center
- 8 ounces Diced Citron
- 1pound Bright White
- 20 drops Lime Flavor
- Paramount Crystals
- Desiccated Coconut
- Green Diamond Dust
1. Heat up 1lb Coconut Cream Center in the mi
crowave for 30 seconds.
2. Transfer heated Coconut Cream Center into a
larger bowl & add 8oz of diced citron-- mix until
3. Refrigerate mixture until it has set up slightly,
about 10-20 minutes.
4. Once set, use a 1 tablespoon scoop to portion
out the mixture. Roll into balls using your hands
& place onto a parchment lined cookie sheet--
wearing gloves is recommended.
5. Place the rolled mixture into the refrigerator for
6. In the meantime, melt 1lb of bright white coating
in the microwave in 30 second intervals.
7. Once melted, add 20 drops of lime coating-- stir
until combined. If your coating seems thick, add
some paramount crystals.
8. Once your portioned out mixture has set up in
the refrigerator, you are ready to dip.
9. Re-roll each ball & use a dipping tool to coat each bon bon in the lime flavored coating. Use a
scribe tool to remove the bon bon from the tool. Place onto parchment & sprinkle with desic
10. Repeat this process until all of your mixture has been dipped in the flavored coating-- this reci
pe makes approximately 30 bon bons.
11. If your mixture seems to be getting sticky, place the tray back into the refrigerator for about 10
12. Once the coating is set, use scissors to remove any excess coating pooled around the bottom
of each bon bon if needed.
13. Sprinkle with green diamond dust.
14. Bon bons will be good up for 2-3 weeks at room temperature.