Vanilla or Maple Peanut Mounds
Idea gallery #1684
- 1 pound Cocoa Lite Candy Coating
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1 recipe Dry Fondant Mix
- 1tsp Maple or Vanilla
1. Mix fondant according to package instructions.
2. Knead in maple or vanilla extract.
3. Form 3/4 inch balls and slightly flatten.
4. Melt Cocoa Lite.
5. Dip candy centers into chocolate and place on
parchment or directly into candy cup.
6. Mix peanuts with the remaining chocolate.
7. Spoon peanut mixture on top of dipped fondant
8. Allow to set completely