Idea gallery #984
- 2 pounds Cocoa Dark
- 1 pound Light Green
- 3 tbsp Paramount Crystals
- 12 drops Peppermint Oil
1. Melt candy coatings in separate containers.
2. Add 1 tablespoon paramount crystals to green
coating & 2 tablespoons to the cocoa dark.
3. Flavor green coating with peppermint oil.
4. Thinly spread one half of the dark chocolate
candy coating over parchment paper or silicone
5. When “just” firm, spread the pound of green
coating to cover the first layer.
6. Wait until the green layer is “just” firm, then
spread the remaining semi-sweet coating over
7. Let the candy harden and cut into pieces.
8. Wrap in 3” x 3” candy foil if desired.
9. RECIPE AND IMAGE TAKEN WITH PERMIS
SION FROM AUTUMN CARPENTER’S BOOK,
ALL ABOUT CANDY MAKING. ALL RIGHTS