Ingredients and Supplies
- 2 pounds peanut butter candy coating
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter, divided
- 1 pound chopped Broc Milk Chocolate
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Line a 9" pan with parchment paper. Place the peanut butter candy coating in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt the candy coating in the microwave. When melted, add the honey and 1 cup of peanut butter. The mixture will immediately thicken. Stir until first 3 ingredients are incorporated. Spread the mixture in the lined pan. While this layer firms up, melt milk chocolate, and combine with remaining 1/2 cup peanut butter, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla. Mixture will thicken. Mix until well combined and spread on top of firm peanut butter layer.