Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
Idea gallery #1681
- 2 pounds Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup Honey
- 1 1/2 cups Peanut Butter,
- 1 pound chopped Broc
- 1 14 ounce can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Line a 9” pan with parchment paper.
2. Place the peanut butter candy coating in a mi
crowave-safe bowl. Melt the candy coating in
3. When melted, add the honey and 1 cup of pea
nut butter. The mixture will immediately thicken.
Stir until first 3 ingredients are incorporated.
4. Spread the mixture in the lined pan.
5. While this layer firms up, melt milk chocolate,
and combine with remaining 1/2 cup peanut but
ter, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla. Mix
ture will thicken. Mix until well combined and
spread on top of firm peanut butter layer