Idea gallery #2275
- 2 pounds Cocoa Dark
Candy Coating, melted
- 1 cup Chopped Pretzels
- 1cup Oreo Cookie Pieces
- 1/3 cup Chopped Peanuts
- 1/3 cup Toffee Crunch
- 1 tsp Coarse Sea Salt
- 1/2 pound White Candy
1. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper &
spread melted Cocoa Dark coating into an even
layer using an angled spatula.
2. Immediately sprinkle pretzels, cookie pieces,
peanuts & crunch over coating before it sets up.
Sprinkle with sea salt.
3. Lightly press ingredients into candy coating to
assure that it adheres to coating.
4. Drizzle with melted white candy coating.
5. Allow the candy to set at room temperature for
several minutes. Use a pastry wheel, pizza cutter
or dough cutter to score & cut through bark.
6. When candy is completely set, break apart piec