Blood Orange Amaretto Chocolate Dipped Cherries
Idea gallery #2363
- 1 pound Dry Fondant
- 1tsp Invertase
- 1pound Cocoa Dark Coating
- 3-5 drops Amaretto Super
- Blood Orange Artisan Natural Flavor
- Maraschino Cherries
- Paramount Crystals
- Tahitian Sun Crystal Color
- White AmeriMist Air Brush
1. Mix dry fondant according to package, add in
Amaretto Flavor and Invertase; mix well.
2. Pinch off enough candy fondant, roll into a ball,
then smash between palms.
3. Squirt a small amount of Amaretti Blood Or
ange into center then carefully wrap candy fon
dant around a maraschino cherry and set aside
until fondant crusts or dries a little.
4. Melt cocoa dark candy coating and add para
5. With a spatula or squeeze bottle, make little
chocolate spots spaced out on parchment paper.
6. Take fondant wrapped cherry and dip into
melted candy coating, tap off excess chocolate
and place on candy dots on the parchment.
7. Once candy coating has completely dried, mix
the crystal color with very little White AmeriM
ist Airbrush Color.
8. Using a new toothbrush, dip in color and rub
thumb across the bristles to get splattered effect on chocolates or decorate accordingly