Ingredients and Supplies
- 1 pound Cocoa Dark Candy Coating
- 1 pound Super White Candy Coating
- 2 tablespoons paramount crystals
- 10-15 drops peppermint oil
- 1 1/2 cups peppermint chips
- parchment paper or silicone mat or Break-Up Sheet
Melt candy coating in separate containers. Add 1 tablespoon paramount crystals to each bowl of candy coating. Add peppermint oil to the cocoa dark. Thinly spread the dark candy coating over parchment paper or silicone mat. When 'just' firm, spread the melted white candy coating over the cocoa dark layer. (If dark layer is allowed to set too long, the white layer will not 'attach' and layers could separate.) Immediately sprinkle peppermint chips over white candy coating while it is still wet. Place bark in refrigerator until completely firm, about 20 minutes. Peel off parchment paper and break into irregular pieces.