Pink Peppermint Hot Cocoa Bomb
Idea gallery #2516
- White Coating
- Wind & Willow White
Hot Cocoa Mix
- Dehydrated Marshmallows
- • Pink Coating
- Pink Sprinkle Mix
- Crushed Peppermint
- Edible Glitter
1. Start by melting some white coating in the
microwave-- 30 second intervals work best.
2. Once completely smooth, grab a plastic hemi
3. Fill the cavities with a small amount of melted
coating & drag to the rim using an angled spat
-ula. Invert the mold to remove any excess
coating & smooth the edge using an angled
spatula. Freeze for 10 minutes.
4. After 10 minutes, add a 2nd layer of coating
around the top edge of each hemisphere. Freeze
again for another 5 minutes.
5. After 5 minutes, carefully remove all coating
hemispheres from the mold. Repeat this process
as needed to make your desired number of
6. Once all of the shells are made, have Wind &
Willow White Chocolate Peppermint Hot Co
-coa Mix & marshmallows ready to go
7. Then, heat a plate in the microwave for 1 minute. Use this hot plate to slightly melt the edge of
one of your bottom hemispheres.
8. Fill these smoothed hemispheres with 2 tablespoons of this mix along with 1 tablespoon of de
-hydrated marshmallows. Add pink food grade beverage glitter as well.
9. Use the same hot plate to slightly melt the edge of the remaining hemispheres, working 1 at a
time. While the coating is still tacky, place on top of the filled hemisphere. Repeat this process
until all bombs are assembled.
10. Melt some pink coating in a tipless bag in the microwave for 30 seconds.
11. Once melted, snip the end of the bag off & drizzle over the assembled bombs. Top with a fun
sprinkle mix & crushed peppermint. Add glitter if desired.
12. Place your finished bomb in a large mug & top with super hot milk-- anywhere between 10-15oz
works great. Enjoy!