Our Chocolate Breakable Easter Eggs are crafted with premium Super White Candy Coating for a creamy texture. Crack it open to discover hidden treasures, including sweet Green Apple Gummy Bears. Indulge in a fun and flavorful Easter experience!
1. Melt Super White Coating in the microwave until completely melted-- 30 second intervalswork best.
2. Once melted, add a generous amount of a jimmy sprinkle mix-- the color will not bleed out.
3. Spoon the melted coating/jimmy mixture into each cavity of mold #90-2608. Use an angled spatula to drag the coating around the entire cavity.
4. Once each cavity has been coated, put into the refrigerator for 5-7 minutes.
5. Once the base coat has set up, add a thin sec ond layer of melted coating towards the top edge of each cavity.
6. Place the mold back into the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
7. Once the egg shells are completely set, invert the mold to release each piece of candy coating.
8. Heat a plate in the microwave until it is hot. Use this to smooth the edges of 3 of your egg shells.
9. Fill the smoothed egg shells with a Eastery sprinkle mix & gummy bears.
10. Reheat your plate and smooth down one shell at a time. While the coating is still wet, set the shell on top of the filled shell to seal in the sprinkles & gummy bears.
11. Place completed breakable eggs into a food-safe egg carton.
12. Use a small wooden hammer to break open the egg!