White Chocolate Amaretto Cherry Trifle
Idea gallery #2435
- White Cake Mix
- 1 Tbsp Graham Cracker
- Wind & Willow White
Chocolate Amaretto Mix
- Wilton Whipped Icing,
- 8oz Cream Cheese Pastry
- Whole Cherry Pastry Filling
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
1. Prepare your favorite white cake mix according
to the directions & add 1 tablespoon graham
2. Pour the cake batter into a greased 12” square
cake pan & bake until done.
3. Once baked and cooled slightly, remove the
cake from the pan & wrap in plastic wrap.
4. Freeze the cake for at least an hour to firm up.
5. Once frozen, unwrap the cake and place it onto
a piece of parchment paper for easy clean-up.
6. Cut the cake into small cubes using a paring
knife. Transfer these cubes to a bowl & set aside.
7. To make the cream filling, empty the Wind & Will
-ow mix into a large bowl.
8. Prepare the Wilton Whipped Icing according
to the package directions & add 8 ounces to the
bowl with the Wind & Willow mix.
9. The remaining icing can be placed in a piping
bag fitted with Wilton tip #2D.
10. To finish the cream filling, add 8 ounces of the cream cheese pastry filling. Stir until everything is
11. Transfer this mixture to a piping bag-- no tip is needed.
12. You are now all ready to assemble the individual trifles!
13. Start by adding a layer of whole cherry pastry filling-- use an angled spatula to spread this
filling to the edge of your glass.
14. Top this off with your previously cut cake cubes.
15. Next, pipe on an even layer of the cream filling.
16. Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
17. Add another layer of whole cherry pastry filling & then cake cubes.
18. To finish the trifle, pipe a dollop of whipped icing using the Wilton #2D tip & top with more
graham cracker crumbs.
19. For another variation, use the slivered almonds provided in the Wind & Willow Mix in place of
the graham cracker crumbs used.