Milk Chocolate Honey Truffle
Idea gallery #2449
- 8 ounces Real Milk Callebaut Chocolate
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 6 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Light Corn Syrup
- 1-2 tsp Honey Flavoring
- Clasen Milk Chocolate
- Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Coarse Gold Sugar
- Gold Jewel Dust
1. Place 8oz of real milk callebaut chocolate & 1
tablespoon of butter into a large bowl.
2. Measure out 6 tablespoons of heavy cream & 1
teaspoon of light corn syrup into a microwave
3. Microwave the heavy cream mixture for 1 min
-ute, in 30 second intervals, stirring between
4. Pour this hot mixture over the chocolate & butter
& whisk. Let this mixture set for a few minutes
& whisk again until your ganache is completely
5. Whisk in 1-2 teaspoons of honey flavoring.
6. Let the ganache sit at room temperature to cool
down & slightly thicken.
7. Once your ganache has cooled, melt some milk
candy coating in the microwave-- 30 second
intervals work best.
8. If a stronger honey flavor is desired, add 1-2
teaspoons of honey flavoring per pound of melted coating.
9. The coating needs to be barely warm when working with it, so let it cool once melted.
10. In the meantime, transfer the honey flavored ganache into a piping bag.
11. Open up a package of pre-made milk chocolate truffle shells & cut a small opening in the pas
-try bag filled with the ganache.
12. Fill all of the truffle shells with the ganache & seal each opening with a small amount of melted
coating using an angled spatula.
13. Have a dipping tool, scribe tool & decorations ready to go. Working on parchment paper
makes for easy clean-up.
14. Dip each sealed truffle into the melted, cooled & flavored coating using a dipping tool or fork.
15. Tap off any excess coating & place onto parchment with the help of a scribe tool.
16. Top off each truffle with coarse gold sugar.
17. Repeat this process until all truffles have been dipped into the melted coating.
18. Once all of the truffles are dipped & sprinkled, add gold jewel dust if desired.
19. Trim off any excess coating with a clean pair of scissors.
20. For best results, enjoy at room temperature for up to 2 weeks, or in a sealed container in the
refrigerator for 3 weeks