Chocolate Extreme Hot Cocoa Bomb
Idea gallery #2517
- Cocoa Dark Coating
- Wind & Willow Original
Chocolate Hot Cocoa
- Dehydrated Chocolate
Dehydrated Choc Marshmallows
- Cocoa Lite Coating
- Chocolate Jimmies
- Chocolate Curls
1. Start by melting some cocoa dark coating in the
microwave-- 30 second intervals work best.
2. Once completely smooth, grab a 3-part sphere
3. Fill the bottom portion of the mold with the melt
-ed coating up until the engraved line. Tap to
settle the coating & place the two clear inserts
on top. Then, top with the final piece of the
4. Flip the closed mold upside down & tap/press the
mold to create the chocolate shell.
5. Place the mold in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
6. After 10-15 minutes, remove the mold from the
7. Remove the top blue piece & both clear inserts.
Set the shells to the side & repeat this process as
needed to make your desired number of shells.
8. Once all of the shells are made, use Wind &
Willow Original Chocolate Hot Cocoa mix.
Add 2 tablespoons of this mix along with 2 tablespoons of dehydrated chocolate marshmal
9. Then, heat a plate in the microwave for 1 minute.
10. Use this hot plate to slightly melt the edge of the remaining hemisphere. While the coating is
still tacky, place on top of the filled hemisphere. Repeat this process until all bombs are assem
11. Melt some cocoa lite coating in a tipless bag in the microwave for 30 seconds.
12. Once melted, snip the end of the bag off & drizzle over the assembled bombs. Top with choco
-late jimmies & curls.
13. Place your finished bomb in a large mug & top with super hot milk-- anywhere between 10-15oz
works great. Enjoy!