Vanilla Caramel Peanut Mounds
Idea gallery #2292
- 1 pound Cocoa Lite Candy Coating, melted
- 1/2 cup Salted Peanuts
- 1 recipe Dry Fondant
Candy Center, preparedt
- 1tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1pound Peter’s Caramel
1. Mix fondant according to package instructions.
Knead in flavoring.
2. Form 3/4 inch balls and slightly flatten.
3. Cut pieces of caramel and form similar size and
place on vanilla candy center.
4. Dip layered candy centers into melted choco
late and place on parchment or directly into
5. Mix peanuts with the remaining chocolate.
6. Spoon peanut mixture on top of dipped fondant
mounds. Allow to set completely