Pumpkin Pie Bonbons Recipe
Idea gallery #1779
Ingredients and Supplies
- 1 pound Callebaut White Chocolate, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Cocoa Lite Candy Coating, melted
- Super White Candy Coating, melted
- 15 drops LorAnn Pumpkin Flavor
- Chocolate Cup Candy Mold
- Squeeze Bottle
1. Melt the callebaut white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl at 30 second intervals at 50% power, stirring in between until melted.
2. Beat in the cream cheese with a hand mixer until well combined. Add in the pumpkin puree, sugar, butter and spice, mix well.
3. Line mold with cocoa lite candy coating. Let set for a few minutes and dump out excess. Add another layer of candy coating until desired thickness is achieved.
4. Fill the molded candy cups 3/4 full with pumpkin ganache, gently tapping mold to smooth.
5. Place the melted, pumpkin flavored white candy coating into a squeeze bottle and cover the candy filled cups to seal the filling. Sprinkles with a very small dash of pumpkin spice.
6. Place in frezer to set, 20-30 minutes. Carefully remove from molds and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.