Pumpkin Pie Bon Bons
Idea gallery #1779
- 1 pound Callebaut White
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree (NOT
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Cocoa Lite Candy Coating,
- Super White Candy Coating, melted
- 15 Drops Pumpkin Flavor
- Pumpkin Spice
1. Melt the Callebaut white chocolate in a micro
wave safe bowl in 30 second intervals at 50%
power, stirring in between until melted.
2. Beat in the cream cheese with a hand mixer until
well combined. Add in the pumpkin puree, sugar,
butter & pumpkin pie spice-- mix well.
3. Line candy mold with melted cocoa lite candy
coating. Let set for a few minutes & dump out
excess. Add another layer of candy coating until
desired thickness is achieved.
4. Fill the molded candy cups 3/4 full with pumpkin
ganache made in the previous steps. Gently tap
the filled mold to smooth.
5. Melt the super white candy coating in the micro
wave & add the pumpkin flavoring-- stir thou
roughly. Once incorporated, transfer this
flavored coating into a squeeze bottle & cover
the ganache filled cups to seal the filling. Sprin
kle with a very small dash of pumpkin spice.
6. Place in freezer to set, 20-30 minutes. Carefully remove from molds & store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve