Peanut Butter Fudge
Idea gallery #978
- 1cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1tsp Vanilla
1. In 2-quart saucepan, combine sugars, salt and
2. Cook to 240º.
3. Remove from heat and add marshmallows, pea
nut butter and vanilla.
4. Beat with a wooden spoon several minutes until
thick and creamy and gloss disappears.
5. Pack into a parchment-lined or buttered 6-inch
6. Cut into squares.
7. RECIPE AND IMAGE TAKEN WITH PERMIS
SION FROM AUTUMN CARPENTER’S BOOK,
ALL ABOUT CANDY MAKING. ALL RIGHTS