Marshmallow Candy Bars
Idea gallery #994
- • Marshmallow Cream
Center (found in Miscellaneous Candy Recipes)
- 1 pound Milk Chocolate
1. Melt candy coating.
2. Pour into a squeeze bottle.
3. Squeeze the candy into a clean, dry mold cavi
-ty starting at the top rim, making sure the en
-tire cavity (especially the sides) is covered with
4. Continue filling all the cavities in this manner.
5. Turn the mold over and empty the excess candy
onto parchment paper or silicone mat. Excess
candy may be remelted.
6. Invert the mold and use a spatula to scrape all
excess candy off the surface of the mold until the
top rim of the cavities appears neat.
7. Let candy set up at room temperature.
8. Put desired filling into cavity, leaving 1/8” clear
-ance. Using a piping bag or squeeze bottle is
9. With melted coating in squeeze bottle, squeeze
candy over filling, starting at the outer edge of
the cavity to insure proper sealing.
10. Place in freezer.
11. When the mold is cloudy and the candy feels cold, invert the mold and the candy will drop from
12. RECIPE AND IMAGE TAKEN WITH PERMISSION FROM AUTUMN CARPENTER’S BOOK, ALL
ABOUT CANDY MAKING. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.