Cream Cheese Mints
Idea gallery #980
- 3 ounces Cream Cheese,
- 2.5 cups Powdered Sugar
- Food Color
- 15 drops Peppermint Oil
- Granulated Sugar
1. Beat cream cheese until softened.
2. Add a few drops of flavor and color. Knead in
3. Pinch a small piece and roll into a ball.
4. Roll the ball in granulated sugar and push into a
rubber mold. Remove any excess candy. Turn
mold over and let candy gently fall from mold.
5. Place in layers with parchment paper between
each layer in an airtight container.
6. Serve at room temperature.
7. RECIPE AND IMAGE TAKEN WITH PERMIS
SION FROM AUTUMN CARPENTER’S BOOK,
ALL ABOUT CANDY MAKING. ALL RIGHTS