Chocolate Walnut Fudge
Idea gallery #1405
- 2 cups packed Light Brown
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 cups Marshmallow Cream
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Butterscotch
- 2 cups Walnuts, chopped
- 1tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
1. Combine sugars, heavy cream and butter in a
large saucepan. Cook to 234ºF.
2. Remove from heat and let bubbles subside. Add
marshmallow creme, chocolate and butterscotch.
Stir until well blended.
3. Stir in nuts and vanilla.
4. Pour into a parchment-lined 9x9- inch square pan
and spread evenly.
5. Allow fudge to cool for 1 hour or longer at
6. Cut into 1-inch squares to serve.
7. Store in an airtight container at room tempera
ture for up to 1 week or refrigerate or freeze
for longer storage life.