Caramel Coconut Almond Bon Bon
Idea gallery #2270
- 1 pound Peters Caramel
- 1 pound Coconut Dough
- 10 ounces slivered almonds
- 1 pound Salted Caramel
Candy Coating, melted
- Toasted Coconut
1. Knead the caramel together with the coconut
candy center (If needed, gently warm peters
caramel in microwave until pliable).
2. When thoroughly mixed together, add the sliv
ered almonds and knead together.
3. Use a small cookie scoop to portion caramel
mixture and roll into a ball.
4. Dip the ball into the melted salted caramel coat
ing. Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Im
mediately sprinkle with toasted coconut and
allow candy to set.