Candy Bar Fudge
Idea gallery #2297
- 2 cups Cocoa Lite Candy
- 1/2 cup Butterscotch Candy
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter, divided
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Marshmallow
- 1tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Salted
- 1 pound Peter’s Caramel
- 1/8 cup Heavy Cream
1. BOTTOM LAYER: Line bottom of 9x13 pan with
2. Melt 1 cup cocoa lite and 1/4 cup butterscotch
candy coating. Stir in 1/4 cup peanut butter until
3. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Let set up at
4. FILLING: In a heavy saucepan over medium-high
heat, melt butter. Stir in sugar and evaporated
5. Bring to a boil and let boil 5 minutes, slowly de
creasing the heat and stirring occasionally.
6. Remove from heat and stir in marshmallow
cream, 1/4 cup peanut butter and vanilla.
7. Fold in peanuts.
8. Let set at room temperature until only very little
warmth is left (not too warm or it will melt first
9. Spread over first layer.
10. CARAMEL: Combine caramel and cream in microwaveable bowl. Cook at 20 second intervals,
stirring between times. Cook and stir until melted and smooth.
11. Spread over filling. Let cool.
12. TOP LAYER: Melt the remaining one cup of chocolate candy coating with 1/4 cup butterscotch
wafers. Stir in 1/4 cup peanut butter, stirring until smooth.
13. Spread over caramel layer.
14. Chill one hour.
15. Use a sharp knife to loosen fudge around edge of pan.
16. Remove candy from pan and cut into 1” squares.