Decorative Options for Bundt Cakes
There are many options available for decorating bundt cakes. Here are some of our favorites!
Bundt Cakes with Fresh Flowers
Fresh flowers are an easy, yet gorgeous addition to bundt cakes. When using flowers on cakes, it is important to make sure they are edible and pesticide-free.
Your Blog Title
- Flower Topped Lemon Bundt Cake by Ice Cream Inspiration
- Flower Topped Tiered Bundt Cake by It’s a Bundt Time
- Rose Topped Bundt Cake by Wonder Cakes Yas
Bundt Cakes with Fruit
When decorating cakes with fresh fruit it is important to consider the flavor profile as well. For example, fresh strawberries paired with a chocolate cake or blueberries on a lemon cake.
- Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake by Cooking Class
- Fruit Topped Lemon Cake by Eats Delightful
- Cherry Topped Chocolate Bundt Cake by Get Bundt
Bundt Cakes with Sprinkles
Sprinkles are always a fun way to add a pop of color and whimsy to bundt cakes. Shop our huge selection of sprinkles here. We carry hundreds of jimmies, nonpareils, sanding sugars, confetti, sequins, and sprinkle mixes. We have a sprinkle for every occasion!
- Funfetti Bundt Cake by Baker By Nature
- Three-Tiered Sprinkle Bundt Cake by Wonder Cakes by Yasmin
Bundt Cakes with Edible Glitter
Edible glitter is a great way to add a touch of sparkle and shine to bundt cakes. There are a variety of colors available so you can customize your cake with any color combination imaginable. See our colorful array of edible glitter here.
- Gold Glitter Bundt Cake by Mom Spark
- Edible Glitter Topped Mini Bundt Cakes by Sparkling Charm
Chocolate Decorated Bundt Cakes
Adding chocolate drizzle, shavings, and chocolate candies to bundt cakes is a great way to give them an elegant and sophisticated look. Chocolate sprinkles are also the perfect accompaniment to chocolate bundts cakes.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake by Like Mother Like Daughter
- Chocolate Rose Bundt Cake by Cay’s Bakery
- Chocolate Curl Topped Bundt Cake by The Wonderlust Kitchen
Coconut Topped Bundt Cakes
Coconut shavings make an excellent topping for bundt cakes. Sprinkle them over the top of the cake or press them into the sides for a beautiful finish.
- Coconut & Flower Bundt Cake by Wonder Cakes by Yasmin
Piped Icing Bundt Cakes
Using a pastry bag and a piping tip, you can pipe intricate designs on bundt cakes. You can also use multiple colors of icing to create more complex designs.
- Piped Roses Bundt Cake by Sugar Story by Jo
- Icing Swirl Bundt Cake by Get Bundt
- Piped Roses and Oranges by Zuzu’s Sweet n Savory
Bundt Cakes with Colored Batters
Mixing multiple colors (and flavors) of batters into your cake is a great way to create swirls and patterns. This technique adds a beautiful visual element to the cake, as well as a unique flavor. Shop our food colors and flavorings here.
- Swirled Batter Bundt Cake by La Reposteria De Miguel
- Swirled Rocky Road Bundt Cake by Liv for Cake
Bundt Cake Designs for Holidays and Special Occasions
Bundt cakes are perfect for special occasions and holidays. They can be simple glazed bundts with cordinating sprinkles or tiered cakes with intricate designs. See our special occasion shop where you will find sprinkles, edible icing layons, cake toppers, and more to fit your celebration theme. Here are some ideas for festive, seasonal bundt cakes that will be sure to impress your guests.
Easter Bundt Cakes
- Easter Scene Bundt Cake
- Russian Tip Floral Easter Bundt Cake
- Cadbury Mini Egg Easter Bundt Cake
Halloween Bundt Cakes
A green glaze or colored icing with edible icing eyes make a simple, yet spooky cake perfect for Halloween parties.
- Monster Eye Bundt Cake by Cupcake Diaries
- Green Monster Bundt Cake by Mama Loves Food
Fall & Thanksgiving Bundt Cakes
- Fall Sprinkle Bundt Cake by Lady and the Whisk
- Two-Tiered Fall Bundt Cake by Wonder Cakes by Yasmin
- Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake by Live For Cake
Christmas Bundt Cakes
- Four-tiered Christmas Tree Bundt Cake by Arrumacos Bundt Cakes
- Two-tiered Snowman Bundt Cake by Bros that Bundt
- Peppermint Swirl Bundt Cake by Delicious Table
- Gingerbread & Peppermint Bundt Cake by Wonder Cakes by Yasmin
Birthday Bundt Cakes
- Two-tiered Rose Birthday Bundt Cake by Sugar Fixx
- Star Wars Mandalorian Bundt Cake by Cays Bakery
- Safari Bundt Cake by Sweet Bundt Cakes
Wedding Bundt Cakes
- Three-tiered Fresh Flower Bundt Cake by Better Batter NJ
- Two-tiered Love Bundt Cake by Moonshine and Supper Time
- Three-tiered Naked Wedding Bundt Cake by Nordic Ware
- Fresh Flowers Wedding Cake by Nothing Bundt Cake
- Pink Two-tiered Bundt Cake by Wonder Cakes by Yasmin
- Three-tiered Wedding Bundt Cake by Wonder Cakes by Yasmin
These are just a few ideas for how to make your bundt cakes stand out. Let us know which bundt cake was your favorite. We hope we've inspired you to get creative and make some beautiful bundt cakes of your own. Make sure to check out our bundt cake shop.