Cotton Candy Mini Cakes
Idea gallery #2431
- Blue Cake Mix
- 1-2 tsps Cotton Candy
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Water
- Cotton Candy Crunch
- Sprinkle Mix
- Jewel Dust
1. Apply pan grease to the inside of your cake pan
using a pastry brush.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, place the cake mix,
eggs, 1 cup water & 1-2 teaspoons of cotton
3. Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
4. Scrape the bowl using a spatula to ensure all
ingredients were incorporated.
5. Pour all of the batter into your prepared pan &
bake at 350F until completely done.
6. Cool cake completely & cut out small rounds
using a cookie cutter.
7. Transfer these cake rounds onto parchment pa
per & place into the freezer for 30 minutes.
8. Place white buttercream into a pastry bag fitted
with tip #22.
9. Once your cake is cold, adhere your first layer
of cake to the board using a small amount of
buttercream. If you have any cake layers that
are broken, use those for the very bottom layer.
10. Pipe dollops of buttercream all around the outer edge of your cake layer. Fill in the middle of
your cake layer with more buttercream.
11. Immediately sprinkle with cotton candy crunch.
12. Repeat these steps until you have used 4 cake rounds.
13. Decorate the top using any piping technique. Top off with a fun sprinkle mix & jewel dust in a