Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
Idea gallery #2385
- Chocolate Cupcakes, baked & cooled
- Pumpkin Pastry Filling
- Chocolate Jimmies, fine
- Whipped Icing, mixed per directions
- Chocolate Buttercream
1. Prepare Wilton Whipped Icing according to package directions. Fill a piping bag fitted with tip #35, or any star tip, with a small amount of the prepared whipped icing. Set this bag to the side.
2. Add the remaining whipped icing to a bowl. Mix with an equal amount of pumpkin pastry filling, or to your liking.
3. Spread this pumpkin/whipped icing mixture on top of the baked & cooled cupcake. Make sure to leave room to pipe a "crust" border.
4. Using a bag fitted with tip #21 and filled with chocolate buttercream, pipe on the "crust" border.
5. Top the cupcake with a dollop of the reserved whipped icing using the star tip.
6. Sprinkle with the chocolate jimmies.