Layered Easter Bark
Idea gallery #2024
- Yellow Candy Coating
- Pink Candy Coating
- Super White Candy
- Colorful Sixlets
- Paramount Crystals, as
1. Melt yellow candy coating, adding paramount
crystals if it seems thick.
2. Pour the melted coating onto a cookie sheet
lined with parchment paper.
3. Use an angled spatula to spread the coating &
tap on the counter to smooth completely. Let this
coating “just set” up.
4. Melt down pink candy coating, adding para
-mount crystals if it seems thick. Pour this coating
on top of the “just set” yellow coating & repeat
the smoothing steps.
5. Repeat the previous steps to top with melted
white coating. Top with sixlets if desired.
6. Once the white coating is just set, score the bark
with a bench scraper to create even pieces.
7. Once completely set, break the pieces apart &