Key Lime Fudge
Idea gallery #1735
- 1 pound Real White Chocolate
- Green Candy Color
- 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1tsp Key Lime Flavor
- 1/2 tsp Tart & Sour Flavor
- White Candy Coating
- 12 drops Key Lime Flavor
- 12 drops Tart & Sour Flavor
- Cocoa Lite Candy Writer
- Paramount Crystals, as needed
1. Melt white chocolate & add green candy color
along with 1 teaspoon Key Lime Flavor & 1/2
teaspoon Tart & Sour Flavor.
2. Add the sweetened condensed milk & blend well.
3. Pack into a parchment-lined pan.
4. Let set until firm.
5. To make into Christmas trees, cut out using cut
6. Melt white candy coating. Add 12 drops key lime
concentrated flavor and 12 drops tart and sour.
Add a small amount of green candy color.
7. If coating seems thick, add paramount crystals.
8. Place a sucker stick into the end of the Christmas
tree & dip into green flavored chocolate.
Shake off any excess & stick into Styrofoam to
9. While the coating is slightly tacky, add on the
star & ornament decorations.
10. Use a brown candy writer to add on the trunk.