Sugar & Crumbs Royal Icing
Idea gallery #1756
- 8 cups desired Sugar &
Crumbs Mix (1020 grams)
- 4 tbsp Meringue Powder
- 1tbsp Gum Arabic
- 1/2 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 2/3 cup Water
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine water, meringue
powder & cream of tartar; beat until stiff peaks
2. In a separate bowl, combine the Sugar & Crumbs
Mix and gum arabic-- mix thoroughly. Add to
the meringue mixture & mix on low.
3. Increase the speed to medium until stiff peaks
4. This royal icing will need to be whipped for a
decent amount of time; once the icing is fluffy
and can hold its shape, it is done.
5. Keep covered with a damp towel when not in
6. Store in an airtight, clean grease-less container
& re-whip when ready to use.