Cinnamon Blueberry Muffins
Idea gallery #2463
- Stonewall Kitchen Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Mix
- Wind & Willow Lemon
Blueberry Dessert Mix
- 2/3 cup melted butter, divided
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup half & half, plus
more for glaze
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup powdered
- Lemon Flavored Sugar
1. Pre-heat your oven to 400ºF.
2. Combine the dry mix of the Stonewall Kitchen
Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Mix & the dry mix of
the Wind & Willow Lemon Blueberry Dessert
Mix in a large bowl.
3. Stir the dry ingredients together to combine &
4. To a medium sized microwave-proof bowl, add
1/3 cup of butter & melt.
5. Once melted, add your egg & and a 1/2 cup of
half & half. Use a whisk to combine.
6. Pour this wet mixture on top of the dry ingredi
-ents & stir until just combined-- do not overmix!
7. Place the white tulip liners into a standard muffin
8. Use a 4 tablespoon scoop to divide the batter
among the liners-- you should get 11-12 muffins.
9. Melt the other 1/3 cup of butter in the micro
-wave. Add the 2 remaining packets from the
mixes to make the crumb topping-- one is wafer cookies & the other is cinnamon sugar mix.
10. Spoon this mixture over the muffins.
11. Bake in your preheated oven for 18-22 minutes.
12. While the muffins cool, make a simple glaze.
13. Add your powdered sugar and a splash of half & half. Mix until you reach your desired consis
-tency, adding more powdered sugar or half & half as needed.
14. Transfer your glaze to a tipless bag for easy application. Drizzle the glaze over the warm
muffins & sprinkle with lemon flavored sugar if desired.