Spring Cookie Torte
Idea gallery #2443
- Purple Sugar Cooke Mix
- Blue Sugar Cookie Mix
- Pink Sugar Cookie Mix
- Sprinkle Mix
1. Prepare each cookie mix, following the direc
-tions for cut-out cookies.
2. Roll out the dough, working on parchment paper
for easy clean up. Make sure to use perfection
strips to ensure that your dough is evenly rolled
3. Cut out egg cookies. Bake & cool the cookies.
4. Once cooled, fill a pastry bag fitted with tip #19
with white buttercream.
5. Pipe small decorative flourishes on the bottom
cookie. Once all buttercream is added, top with
your next cookie.
6. Complete these steps until you have a stack of 3
7. Finish the cookie torte off with a fun sprinkle mix