Pumpkin Spice Hot Cocoa Bomb
Idea gallery #2515
- • White Coating
- • Wind & Willow Pumpkin
Spice White Chocolate
Hot Cocoa Mix
- Dehydrated Marshmallows
- • Salted Caramel Coating
- Pumpkin Sprinkles
- • Edible Glitter
1. Start by melting some white coating in the
microwave-- 30 second intervals work best.
2. Once completely smooth, grab a silicone hemi
3. Fill the cavities with a small amount of melted
coating & drag to the rim using an angled spat
-ula. Tap to release any air bubbles & freeze for
4. After 10 minutes, add a 2nd layer of coating
around the top edge of each hemisphere. Freeze
again for another 5 minutes.
5. After 5 minutes, carefully remove all coating
hemispheres from the mold. Repeat this process
as needed to make your desired number of
6. Once all of the shells are made, heat a plate in
the microwave for 1 minute. Use this hot plate to
slightly melt the edge of one of your hemi
7. Then, use Wind & Willow Pumpkin Spice White Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix. Add 2 tablespoons
of this mix along with 1 tablespoon of dehydrated marshmallows to this smoothed hemisphere.
8. Use the same hot plate to slightly melt the edge of the remaining hemisphere. While the coating
is still tacky, place on top of the filled hemisphere. Repeat this process until all bombs are assem
9. Melt some salted caramel coating in a tipless bag in the microwave for 30 seconds.
10. Once melted, snip the end of the bag off & drizzle over the assembled bombs. Top with pump
-kin sprinkles & edible glitter.
11. Place your finished bomb in a large mug & top with super hot milk-- anywhere between 10-15oz
works great. Enjoy!