Jumbo Toaster Pastry
Idea gallery #2486
- 2 Sheets Puff Pastry
- Pre-Made Fruit Filling
- Celebakes Ready-To-Use
- Colored Jimmies
- Edible Glitter
1. Prepare a cookie sheet with a sheet of parch
2. Place down 1 sheet of thawed puff pastry dough
& mend the dough back together as needed with
small amounts of water.
3. Once the puff pastry sheet is all put back togeth
-er, use a fork to dock the dough-- this will help
to prevent large air bubbles from forming while
4. Pipe on a generous amount of any pre-made
fruit filling & spread using an angled spatula.
Make sure to leave a gap around the edges to
prevent any spillage.
5. On a second prepared cookie sheet, place
down the 2nd sheet of puff pastry dough. Mend
the dough back together as needed & dock the
6. Place this prepared puff pastry on top of the
7. Seal the edges using a small amount of water.
8. Trim the edges of the dough with a pastry wheel so the finished pastry will be rectangular.
9. Once trimmed, use a fork to crimp the edges shut.
10. Dock the top of the pastry using a fork & brush off any excess flour using a pastry brush.
11. Bake the pastry in a pre-heated 400ºF oven for 25-35 minutes. If you notice your pastry is
browning too much, turn the temperature down slightly.
12. Once baked, allow to cool completely.
13. Pour on a generous amount of Celebakes Ready-To-Use Royal Icing & spread using an angled
14. While the icing is still tacky, sprinkle on a generous amount of colored jimmies. Add edible glit
-ter if desired.
15. Use a sharp knife to cut the pastry into 6 rectangles & enjoy!