Idea gallery #394
- 1 chocolate cake mix, prepared
- 1 1/2 cup Bettercream Icing
- (available from our classrom freezer)
- or Wilton Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix
- 2 tablespoons Paramount Crystals
- 1 lb. Cocoa Dark Candy Coating
DAY 1: Prepare chocolate cake in either one 18x12 pan or two 9x13 pans. Remove cake from pan and put onto another tray. Cover with plastic wrap. Freeze the cake. DAY 2: Use apple corer to punch out approximately 200 cakes. Set on parchment paper. Whip Bettercream icing mix until it forms stiff peaks or use Wilton Whipped Icing. Spoon into pastry bag fitted with a bismark tip. Insert tip into a cake and half way down into center. To inject filling, gently squeeze bag until cake swells slightly. Remove tip from cake. Repeat for each cake. Melt candy coating with Paramount Crystals. Dip each mini cake in melted candy coating and set on parchment paper until candy sets. Makes about 200.