Idea gallery #2377
- Lemon Gingerbread Shooter:
- Lemon Cheesecake Cheeseball Mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 1 pkg gingersnap cookies, crushed, 1/2 cup aside
- Premium Dutch Whip Topping Mix, prepared
- Sprinkle King White Sugar Crytals
- Corn Syrup
- Chocolate Peppermint Shooter:
- Chocolate Cake Mix, prepared
- 1 tablespoon Invert Sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons Dark Cocoa Powder
- Super Red Soft Gel Paste Color
- Peppermint Oil
- Sprinkles or Sugar Layons, as desired
For the Lemon Gingerbread Shooter:
1. Prepare the cheesecake filling as directed on package. Rim cups by dipping the cup edge in corn syrup then into reserved cookie crumbs mixed with a portion of the Sprinkle King White Sugar Crystals.
2. Layer the crushed cookies and cheesecake filling in glass. Top with prepared Dutch Whip Topping. Sprinkle with King’s White Sugar Crystals.
For the Chocolate Peppermint Shooter:
1. Mix cake batter as directed, adding Invert Sugar and Double Dutch Dark Cocoa Powder. Bake in a greased 1/2 sheet pan until center springs back when lightly touched. Allow to cool completely.
2. While cake is cooling, gently mix buttercream till lighter and fluffy, add peppermint oil to taste. Prep piping bag and fit with desired decorating tip. Stripe inside of bag with food color and add buttercream. Set aside until ready to use.
3. Using the appropriate size cutter to match your glass, cut out layers. Layer cake and small amount of buttercream, finishing with buttercream and desired topping.