Lemon Raspberry Layered Dessert
Idea gallery #2428
- Orange Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tsps Creme Bouquet
- Whipped Topping Mix
- 1 cup Ice Water
- Lemon Pastry Filling
- Raspberry Crunch
- Yellow Sprinkle Mix
1. Start by preparing a rectangle baking sheet with
pan grease along with parchment paper.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine cake mix,
1 cup water, eggs & creme bouquet flavor. Mix
according to package directions.
3. Scrape down the sides of the bowl throughout
the mixing process to ensure that all ingredients
are mixed thoroughly.
4. Pour the completed batter into your prepared
cake pan & bake until done.
5. Once baked and cooled slightly, flip cake out
onto a cooling rack.
6. While the cake is cooling, work on making the
7. Place whipped topping mix & 1 cup of ice water
into the bowl of a stand mixer. Mix according to
the package directions.
8. Once mixed until stiff peaks are reached, you
can transfer half of the mixture into a piping bag
with no decorating tip. The other half can be placed in a piping bag fitted with tip #866.
9. Once your cake is cooled, crumble into a large bowl.
10. Once crumbled, take some of the lemon pastry filling and transfer to a smaller piping bag for
easiest use. You now have all of the different layers ready to go!
11. In order to assemble these desserts, you will need our Silicone Cracked Egg Cups. Make sure
to wash & dry completely before assembly.
12. Cut the ends off of the whipped topping & lemon pastry filling bags that have no decorating
13. Start by piping a generous amount of whipped topping into the bottom of the silicone cup. Top
this off with a good amount of the orange cake crumbs made previously.
14. On top of the cake crumbs, pipe on a layer of the lemon pastry filling. Sprinkle with Raspberry
Crunch, as desired.
15. Repeat these layers until you have reached the top of your silicone cup.
16. To complete the dessert, use your pastry bag fitted with the #866 decorating tip to create a
fun swirl. Top with more raspberry crunch & a yellow sprinkle mix.