Toasted Coconut Macaroons
Idea gallery #1311
- 3 cups (1 bag) Toasted Coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- ? teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoon Nielsen-Massey Real Vanilla
- ½ teaspoon LorAnn Almond Bakery Emulsion
- ¼ - ½ pound Merckens Cocoa Dark Candy Coating,
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone
baking mats. Combine all ingredients; stir until blended. Using a cookie scoop,
drop a teaspoon-size of mixture leaving 1-2 inches around each cookie on
lined cookie sheets. Bake for 15 minutes, or until macaroons are golden brown.
The insides should still be moist. Cool 5 minutes; remove from baking sheet.
Allow macaroons to cool completely then dip the bottoms of the macaroon in
the melted coating. Place coated side down onto parchment paper. Allow
coating to set completely. Store macaroons in the refrigerator in an airtight