Salted Caramel Crunch Cookie Recipe
Idea gallery #1768
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted & slightly cooled
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 tablespoon Invert Sugar
- 1 cup Cinnamon Sweet Bits
- 1 cup Toffee Crunch
- 1 cup Caramel Bits
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- flaked sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 1/2 sheet pan baking sheets with silicone mats or parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, sugar, baking soda, cornstarch, salt and cinnamon.
3. Mix in cooled melted butter until mixture is crumbly. Add eggs, vanilla bean paste, and invert sugar. Beat until well combined. Fold in toffee crunch, caramel bits, cinnamon sweet bits and pecans. (OptionalL reserve a few of the bits to sprinkle on top of cookie before baking for a prettier presentation.)
4. Use a cookie scoop to measure out cookie dough. Roll between your hands and place 2 inches apart on baking sheet. (If you reserved extra toppings, place them on top of cookie dough now.)
5. Bake for 12 minutes or until edges of cookie are set. Remove from oven and sprinkle with flaked sea salt to taste.
6. Let cookies cool for 10 minutes on baking sheet. Enjoy warm or allow to cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.