Idea gallery #998
- 1 pound Candy Coating or
- Truffle Recipe of choice
- Chocolate Transfer Sheet
1. Chocolate Disks: Lay chablon stencil sheet on chocolate
transfer sheet, chocolate texture sheet or parchment
2. Pour approximately 1/2lb melted candy coating or
melted & tempered real chocolate over the chablon,
filling the first row on two sides. Smooth with a poly
blade or other straight edge, spreading at an angle.
3. Slide transfer sheet, texture sheet or parchment paper
with chablon onto a cookie sheet & place in refrigera
tor for 5 minutes.
4. Invert & remove transfer or texture sheet. With gloved
finger press gently to remove chocolate pieces.
5. Truffles: Follow directions for desired truffle recipe.
After the truffle mixture has chilled 5-20 minutes, pack
mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a #21 tip. Pipe truf
fle mixture on top of one disk. Place a second disk on top
of the piped truffle mixture.
6. RECIPE AND IMAGE TAKEN WITH PERMISSION FROM
AUTUMN CARPENTER’S BOOK, ALL ABOUT CANDY
MAKING. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.