Sugar & Crumbs Fudge
Idea gallery #1773
- 15 ounce can Sweetened
- 3 3/4 cups(500grams)
Sugar & Crumbs flavor of
- 1/2 cup Butter
1. In a large non-stick saucepan, melt butter over
low heat stirring until melted.
2. Add in sweetened condensed milk and whisk in
well. Gradually, add in the icing sugar and whisk
3. Bring to a boil, whisking constantly and scrap
ing the base of the pan. Be careful not to burn
yourself as the fudge will be very hot. Use a
candy thermometer and cook fudge until it
reaches soft ball stage for a soft fudge or firm
ball stage for a firmer fudge.
4. Remove from heat and beat the fudge with a
wooden spoon until very thick and starting to
5. Pour into your prepared pan and leave to cool
before cutting into squares.
6. Optional: Add festive sprinkles, chopped nuts,
or fruits before pouring into pan. Save some to
sprinkle on top before letting the fudge cool.