Pecan Pie Truffle Shortbread Cookies
Idea gallery #1778
- Cocoa Lite Coating, melted
- 1tsp Maple LorAnn Flavor
- Butter Pecan Squeeze-Ums
- Pecans, finely chopped
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1tsp Buttery Sweet Dough
- 2.5 cups Flour
1. For the Bon Bon: Combine melted cocoa lite
with maple flavoring. Add paramount crystals if
2. 2. Line chocolate mold. Let sit until to starts to
thicken and dump out excess coating, let harden.
Snip tip of butter pecan squeeze-ums and fill
mold about halfway.
3. 3. Add some chopped pecans.
4. 4. Top and seal the mold with cocoa lite.
5. 5. Place in freezer for 5-10 minutes until hard
6. 6. Carefully remove from mold.
7. For the Shortbread: Preheat oven to 350°F.
8. In large mixing bowl, beat together softened
butter, powdered sugar and flavoring on low
speed until combined.
9. Add flour a little at a time until combined (if
dough is crumbly mix in 1-2 tablespoons softened