Orange Cream Fudge
Idea gallery #979
- 3 cups Granulated Sugar
- 2/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 3/4 cup Butter
- 3/4 pound White Candy
- 1tbsp Orange Flavoring
- Orange Food Coloring
1. Butter a 9” x 9” pan.
2. In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, cream and
butter. Mix well. Bring to a boil.
3. Cook to 240º. Remove from heat & pour into a
new container. Do not scrape the sides while
pouring or the fudge may become grainy.
4. Stir in marshmallow cream. Allow to cool some
5. Add melted white chocolate.
6. Set aside one cup of the mixture. Add orange
extract and food color to the remaining mixture.
7. Pour orange mixture into a buttered pan. Pour
white mixture on top and marbleize.
8. Chill for 1 hour in the fridge. Cut into squares.
9. RECIPE AND IMAGE TAKEN WITH PERMIS
SION FROM AUTUMN CARPENTER’S BOOK,
ALL ABOUT CANDY MAKING. ALL RIGHTS