Fruit -n- Nut Bark
Idea gallery #559
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/2 cup whole hazelnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 1 pound Cocoa Dark candy coating
- parchment paper or silicone mat or Break-Up Sheet
In a bowl, combine dried fruit and nuts together and divide in half.
Melt candy coating. Gently stir in half of the fruit and nut mixture. Spread an even layer on parchment paper or a silicone mat. While chocolate mixture is wet, sprinkle remaining fruit and nut mixture over top and press in gently with your fingers. Allow bark to set until completely firm. Break into irregular pieces or use a bench scraper to cut into even squares.