Easy Sugar & Crumbs Fudge Recipe
Idea gallery #1773
- 15 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 3/4 (500g) Sugar & Crumbs flavor of choice
- 1/2 cup butter
- 9 x 9 square pan
- candy thermometer
1. In a large non-stick saucepan, melt butter over low heatm stirring until melted, add in sweetened condensed milk and whisk in well. Gradually, add in the icing sugar and whisk non-stop.
2. Bring to a boil, whisking constantly and scraping the base of the pan. Be careful not to burn yourself as the fudge will be very hot. Use a candy thermometer and cook fudge until it reaches soft ball stage for a soft fudge or firm ball stage for a firmer fudge.
3. Remove from heat and beat the fudge with your whisk until very thick and starting to set.
4. Pour into your prepared pan and leave to cool before cutting into squares.
5. Optional: Add festive sprinkles, chopped nuts, or fruits before pouring into pan. Save some to sprinkle on top before letting the fudge cool.