Idea gallery #889
- 1 pound Candy Coating
or Real Chocolate
- 4-5 pounds Strawberries
1. Wash strawberries. Allow strawberries to dry
2. Melt candy coating or melt and temper choco
3. Make sure the strawberries are completely dry
before dipping into the candy coating. Damp
ness will cause the candy to thicken.
4. Hold on to the end of the strawberry and dip it
into the melted chocolate. Allow extra choco
late to drip off.
5. Place on parchment paper or silicone mat to set
6. Serve immediately. Keep in refrigerator no more
than 2 hours, or keep them in a very cool room if
keeping them for several hours.